FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6360 Discussions

Stratix 10 DX Hardened UPI & PCIe 4.0 IP Documentation

SamWinw
Beginner

Where can I find get access to datasheets and app notes for Stratix 10 DX UPI and PCIe 4.0 hardened IPs ?

I got Stratix 10DX Development kit which has 3UPI links for connection to Xeon CPU and expected to evaluate UPI interconnect with Xeon Gold and Platinum Gen4 CPUs   for latency critical design.

But cannot find neither datasheets & app notes as well as any sample design for CPU-FPGA data exchange over UPI.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/details/fpga/development-kits/stratix/10-dx.html

Best regards,

Sam

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
wchiah
Employee

Hi,

You can get the design and user guide via

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

0 Kudos
SamWinw
Beginner

Wincent,

I couldn't see the link or document you've tried to attach to your response

Regards,

Sam

0 Kudos
wchiah
Employee

Hi,

You can get the user guide and design example via the link you provided early

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/details/fpga/development-kits/stratix/10-dx.html

For the user guide User Guide

Design example

ES (19.3 or higher)

Production (19.3 or higher)

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

0 Kudos
SamWinw
Beginner

Wincent,

there are no UPI example in examples folder from installation for the Stratix 10 DX Dev Kit.

And UPI hardened IP documentation either.

0 Kudos
wchiah
Employee

Hi,

I check with internal, this IP and design is hidden IP.

Can you please check with Distributor FAE/ Intel Sales team , They might able to provide you the example with better business justification.

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

0 Kudos
SamWinw
Beginner

Wincent,

Thank you for clarification.

Where can I get FAE/Sales contacts for Menlo Park, CA area ?

Best regards,

Sam

0 Kudos
wchiah
Employee

Hi,

I am not sure, maybe you can check who you brought this product from.

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

0 Kudos
wchiah
Employee

Hi,

I wish to follow up with you about this case.

Do you have any further questions on this matter ?

​​​​​​​Else I would like to have your permission to close this forum ticket

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

0 Kudos
wchiah
Employee

Hi

I had provided the alternative solution to you, and I do not hear any other request back from you.

Therefore following our support policy, I have to put this case in close status. My apologies if any inconvenience cause

Hence, This thread will be transitioned to community support.

If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts.

Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

If your support experience falls below a 9 out of 10, I kindly request the opportunity to rectify it before concluding our interaction. If the issue cannot be resolved, please inform me of the cause so that I can learn from it and strive to enhance the quality of future service experiences. 

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support is helpful, please feel free to give the best answer or rate 9/10 survey.

0 Kudos