FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6360 Discussions

support for implementing ethercat in fpga

sateesh999
Beginner

Hi ,

i am new to industrial protocol ,currently i am implementing the ether CAT Slave in cyclone 10 FPGA.i need some details on regarding reference designs ip core  examples. Could you please can any one help me for the implementation. suggest where can i get support.

Thanks Regards

Venkata Sateesh

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I now transition this thread to community support. The community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Best regards,

zying

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi,

To implement the design, you may refer to our design example. To get the design examples, you may visit to our FPGA Design Store in link below https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/support-resources/design-examples/design-store.html

Besides that, you may visit to the RocketBoards in link below https://www.rocketboards.org/foswiki/Main/WebHome . RocketBoards got a lot of source and example design that you may refer to.

Best regards,

zying

0 Kudos
FvM
Valued Contributor III

Hi,
as far as I'm aware of there's no other EtherCAT IP on the market than Beckhoff products. They are also providing examples, test benches etc. As expectable, there are no examples in Intel design-store. What are you exactly searching for?

Particularly I don't think there's any free EtherCAT FPGA IP, but may be I overlooked it yet.

By the way, crosspostings are not allowed or at least unwanted on any Internet forum. Be sure your questions are heard when you post them once.

0 Kudos
sateesh999
Beginner

Hi,

Thanks for your information and immediate response  to my question ,i will move forward with your inputs

Thanks

Sateesh

0 Kudos
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I now transition this thread to community support. The community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Best regards,

zying

0 Kudos
sateesh999
Beginner

Hi,

Thanks for your information and immediate response  to my question ,i will move forward with your inputs

Thanks

Sateesh

0 Kudos