FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

looking for altera EVB

kikoss
Novice

Hello Iam looking for an FPGA EVB that have the following connections 

- at least a 25Gbps ethernet

- at least 1 FMC connector with at least 24 lvds that support on more than 2.5Gbps  for mipi connections etc .. 

- at least pcie gen4 x 16 lanes  / OR / pcie gen5 x 8 lanes 

- relative big fpga , around 1M flip flops

THX ! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Good day

Thank you for reaching out. I'm Nazrul Naim looking into your issue and allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
kikoss
Novice

Hello 

i want  to be more precise on the board we are looking for 

- at least a 25Gbps ethernet

- at least 1 FMC connector with at least 24 lvds that support on more than 2.5Gbps  for mipi connections etc .. 

- at least 4 slots pcie gen4 x 4 lanes  per slot / OR / at least 2 slots pcie gen5 x 4 lanes  per slot

- relative big fpga , around 1M flip flops

Thx 

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Thanks for the update. Allow me some time to look into that. I will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. For the description that have been provided above. The suggestion for the board is Agilex 7. For more information regarding the product table, it can be accessed through the link below.

Link : https://cdrdv2.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/690880?fileName=agilex-7-fpgas-and-socs-f-series-product-table.pdf

Hope that answers your question.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos