Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20635 Discussions

ARC A730M 3D modeling software performance

giofer
Beginner

Hello, with my notebook erazer major x10 i'm trying to run 3DEXPERIENCE which is a 3D software for engineering parts, but it crashes and can't run smoothly. I'm equipped with 16 GB of RAM and a 12700h mobile. I think the problem is the graphic card because with similar specs, but with a NVDIA GPU, the software is running very well on my friends' PC. How can i improve performance on that specific software if possible? Thanks.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
JayB_Intel

Hello giofer,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to be sure we are on the same page here, are you referring to SolidWorks 3DExperience? If it is a different application or design suite please let me know where can be downloaded/acquired.

For SolidWorks 2023/2024 at this moment only the Intel Arc Pro A-Series cards have been certified - refer to this site for details. We expect great performance for the Intel Arc A-Series GPUs but at this moment we can't commit to any particular outcome when running SolidWorks 2023/2024 on non-Pro A-Series GPUs.

Best Regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos
giofer
Beginner

No, i'm speaking about https://www.3ds.com/3dexperience. 

I've checked and my  intel arc is not certified.

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel

Hello giofer,

Thank you for the clarification. At this point I recommend reporting this to the application developer so they can look into this issue and if necessary, pursue this certification collaboration directly with Intel.

Best regards,

Jay B."

0 Kudos
giofer
Beginner

Thank you, but how can i report it?

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel

Hello giofer,

Thank you for the response. As per checking the website (https://www.3ds.com/3dexperience) you shared with us they have a contact form where you can submit your details for an inquiry. We recommend to reach out to them to report this issue and pursue certification in collaboration with Intel.

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos
giofer
Beginner

Thank you, there is a link from which getting support https://www.3ds.com/support/hardware-and-software/

But i have no access to get support, probably just the companies can do that, how can i contact intel directly?

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, giofer.

To contact Intel directly, you may visit the links below:

How to Contact Intel Customer Support

Contact Intel 

Intel Support Page

Remember to provide detailed information about your issue to ensure that you receive the most accurate and helpful support.

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, giofer.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
giofer
Beginner
Hello, I haven't solved the problem. Now I have opened a ticket to intel for getting personal assistance. Thank you
0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, giofer.

Thank you for your response. please be informed that we will now continue the support in the ticket you open with us. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos