Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20635 Discussions

Aktualizacja arc 750

Jogotron
Beginner
Witam , mam problem dotyczący sterowników do karty graficznej arc 750 . Karta działała dobrze do czasu aktualizacji . Obraz wydaje się teraz mocno przesycony . Tak jak by kontrast zrobił się mocniejszy. Nie zabradzo wiem jak to odkręcić . Nie mogę wczytać starszych sterowników. Zrobiłem nawet format komputera i postawiłem nowy system nadal nic . Gdzie znajdę starszą wersję sterowników albo gdzie mogę zmienić tą usterkę pozostawiają najnowsze sterowniki . Dziękuję pozdrawiam.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Jogotron,

Thank you for posting in our communities. 

Pamiętaj, że mogę Cię wspierać tylko w języku angielskim. Użyłem narzędzi do tłumaczenia stron internetowych, aby przetłumaczyć tę odpowiedź, więc może to być nieprawidłowe tłumaczenie.

To help me further identify the problem and offer you a solution, kindly provide the following details:

• In what application has the issue occurred? Does it happen to all of your applications? Or even on your desktop home screen? 
  • Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file. 

I look forward to your response!

Thank you, and have a great day ahead! 

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Jogotron,

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Jogotron, 

We are checking in with you, as we have not heard any response from you. 

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Jogotron, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead. 

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos