Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20642 Discussions

Arc Graphic Driver error when play LOSTARK or Screen Share Discord

Yeonsal
Beginner

Computer Setup

CPU - i7-13700k

M/B - GIGABYTE B760M AORUS ELITE AX

RAM - samsung ddr5 4800(16gb) x2

SSD - PM9A1 M.2 NVME
POWER - Antec NeoECO 750W 80PLUS GOLD
GPU: INTEL Arc A770 16gb

My OS is Window 10 latest version, my M/B Driver, SSD, soundcard, etc.. all drivers are latest version

All graphic driver update after ver, 101.4575 WHQL(July 21st, 2023), can't play LOSTARK.
After playing 40~60 minutes, game stops and screen freezes but sound exist. Can't quit game by normal way, have to use task manger to quit game.
So I downloaded 101.4575 version to play LOSTARK
I want graphic driver update that can play LOSTARK normally.

Can't use Discord Screen Share Resolution 1080, 1440 and frame Rate 60
If I try Screen Share in option Resolution 1080 Frame Rate 30 or 60 and Resolution 1440 Frame Rate 30 or 60, my discord just crash. I can use Screen Share in option Resolution 720 and Frame Rate 30 or 60.
I have to restart Discord to use
My Display is U32R59x, C24F390, and problem arises when I Screen Share LOSTARK or use programs in full screen in U32R59x. This exist so far

I tried reinstall Discord, format my PC, Change my graphic driver(since 2023 spring but failed) but still just crash.

I hope these problems fix as soon as possible.
I hope I can use my programs normally, with no critical issues.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
VonM_Intel

Hi, Yeonsal.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

Firstly, thank you for providing the specifications of your device; this will aid us in assessing its compatibility with the games and applications you're encountering issues with. I understand the challenges you're facing regarding LOSTARK and Discord Screen Share on your system.

1. Concerning the LOSTARK freezing issue, it may stem from driver compatibility issues. Have you attempted updating your Arc A770 to the latest version, which is 31.0.101.5444? This updated driver might pinpoint a stable version that allows seamless gameplay.
  2. Regarding the Discord Screen Share problem, it appears that higher resolutions and frame rates trigger the crashes. This could be attributed to various factors, including driver issues or Discord's compatibility with the Intel Arc A770 GPU. Ensure that Discord is updated to the latest version, as updates frequently incorporate performance enhancements and bug fixes. Have you considered performing a clean installation of your graphics drivers using a tool like DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller)? This step aims to eradicate any remnants of previous installations that could potentially cause conflicts.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos