Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20639 Discussions

Changing alignment of screen when setting resolution

AAbdu14
Beginner

Its my first time posting here so if I am in the wrong thread please point me to the right one

I cracked a portion (right side) of my monitor and now want to only use the part that is good. I changed the resolution of my second monitor through Intel HD graphics to 1568 X 1080 which is the size I want it to work at but the screen keeps being centered giving black vertical bars on both sides. Is it possible for me to move my screen to the left end so the black bars are only on the right.

As you can see I messed up the right side so would just like to use the left end

Sorry for not using correct terminology and I really need help with this.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello ashakil1,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

I'm sorry, but unfortunately, that is not possible with the Intel graphics driver, you can try to do it with the monitor settings, check the monitor manual and see if that is possible with your monitor.

You should be able to find the manual for your monitor at the RCA website.

Regards,

Ivan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello ashakil1,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

I'm sorry, but unfortunately, that is not possible with the Intel graphics driver, you can try to do it with the monitor settings, check the monitor manual and see if that is possible with your monitor.

You should be able to find the manual for your monitor at the RCA website.

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos