Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20662 Discussions

Custom resolution option is not showing up

add1516
Beginner
I just reset my laptop and when I was thinking of adding custom resolution for my games. The option in Intel graphics command centre which was there before resetting was not there.
I reinstalled Intel driver many times and even reset my laptop again. I'm not able to find anything of help on internet so Help me pls 😭

I'm using Asus Rog strix g531gt laptop with i7 9750h processor and GTX 1650

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jordan5
Beginner

literally having the exact problem. i unplugged mine and it reset and it cant even play games now.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello add1516,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

Gaming-related features have been moved from Intel® Graphics Command Center to our newest gamer-focused user interface, Intel® Arc™ Control. The Capture feature and some game-related features may still be available in the Intel Graphics Command Center BETA. You can download the BETA from the Microsoft Store.

Best regards,

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello add1516,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos