Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20640 Discussions

Graphic driver 31.0.101.5186

Coffeeman
Beginner

I'm back running Intel graphics  31.0.101.3302 again because I could not wake up the monitor with keyboard/mouse, had to restart monitor every time with this driver. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Try the four newer drivers that have been released after build 5186

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/785597/intel-arc-iris-xe-graphics-windows.html

0 Kudos
Hushpower
Beginner

Driver 31.0.101.5382 didn't work for me. When I killed the two Intel "Arc" processes that were running in Task Manager, "wake up on mouse" started working again.

0 Kudos
Hushpower
Beginner

An update: after a couple of restarts, those two "ARC" entries didn't reappear. Then later, one did. But they aren't causing the problem.

After many hibernates and restarts, I'm pretty sure it is the process "Intel Dynamic Application Loader Host Interface" that is causing the problem. If that is killed, the mouse wakes my machine. If that process is running, the machine won't wake to a mouse bump.

0 Kudos
sharga
Beginner

Just tested it. I stop the process and opened services, set it to disabled and tested it with 1 min and it worked. Thanks

0 Kudos
Hushpower
Beginner

Another update: I still have the problem. I tried Sharga's idea but that didn't work. I eventually closed down all the Intel processes and I still could not wake the monitor with the mouse.

I am in contact with Intel Support.

0 Kudos