Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20635 Discussions

HD Graphics 4600 HDMI Audio problem

ASchi6
Beginner

Im using a Thosiba Notebook Satelitte P-70-A with Win7 x64

i7 4700mq, 8gb RAM, hd Graphics 4600, geforce GT 745m

If i connect The Notebook with my TV the audio on HDMI dont work.

Ive installed the latest driver from the Intel website and it also dont worked

Ive installed the lates driver of the Toshiba website and it also dont work

If i uninstall the graphics driver i can see that the hdmi audio output appears in the audio output devices

BUT if i install the driver, during running the setup the hdmi output disappears.

Ive conntacted the toshiba support and has got the answer: we know this problem and waiting for an fix from intel, the driver dont work from intel.

Has anyone any idee to fix this problem?

sry for my bad english im speaking german.

Thanks Alex

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi AlexScreams,

It is important to mention that we as Intel® provide the hardware to the computer manufacturers and they will design and create their drivers specifically for their units. We provide drivers but are generic drivers for OEM systems. However, I recommend you uninstalling the current driver you have and install the latest one at the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=23405&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%207%20(64-bit)*&DownloadType=%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09%09Drivers%0A%09%09%09%09%09%09

After installing this driver, proceed installing the latest Audio driver provided by your computer manufacturer. Updating the Bios and the Management Engine also can help on this situation.

0 Kudos