Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20642 Discussions

HDMI issue for lenovo g580 2186 2nd generation intel

TMulh1
Beginner

hi please fix an issue with hdmi for 2nd gen intel graphics please for lenovo g580 because when I install the driver to up date my intel software it works and then when I restart my computer and turn it back on hdmi doesent work please fix the issue I looked online and a lot of people have the problem but it is not a hardware problem it is intel software please fix it for windows 8 and windows 8.1

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DArce
Valued Contributor III

An official thread has been created for this issue in which all the required troubleshooting and investigation on this is posted. Please refer to this thread for further information and suggestions or comments:

0 Kudos
TMulh1
Beginner

Hi I have now reported it in the discussion to told me to discuss it in but it is still not fix it is a majour problem in the intel driver software please fix it

0 Kudos
TMulh1
Beginner

Please fix the problem it seems lot of people are having problem with it on all computers

0 Kudos
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Thank you for your feedback on this matter. Updates on this will be available through the thread mentioned above.

0 Kudos