Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20640 Discussions

HDMI not working on Intel 5300 (Asus T300FA) win10 64bit

cla_r1
Beginner

Hello guys,

I have a problem with the connection hdmi my new laptop; connecting cable miniHDMI the TV with the HDMI monitor is not detected! I tried it with multiple monitors but nothing! I have all the latest drivers of both windows that the intel. What could it be?

Thank you Carlo

the card is Intel 5300 on my laptop Asus T300FA

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello carl86,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

Have you tried swapping the cables by any chance?

Could you please reply with your graphics report?

Go to Intel® Graphics and Control Panel > Options > information Center > Save.

Also, I will appreciate if you can post the msinfo32.

1. Please press Windows Key + R to open the Run Menu
  2. Type msinfo32 and click OK
  3. While viewing the System Summary node go to File then Save (Please do not use Export)
  4. Save your MSINFO32 report as msinfo32.nfo on your desktop for easy access and then you can post it here.

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

If you are not getting any display with straight HDMI connection here are some troubleshooting steps that can help you solve this problem.

1. Did you try with different cable just in case the cables are not providing the signal?
  2. Try reseating the video cable on both ends: where it connects to on the display and on the computer.
  3. Try re-opening the http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005596.html graphics properties window.
  4. Try rebooting the computer.
  5. If you are using a laptop computer and it is running on a battery, try connecting your laptop to an external power source. On some laptops, the external display device connector is not enabled when the laptop is running on battery.
  6. Try a different cable.
  7. Some monitors have more than one input connector. Verify that the display is configured to use the input connector, or try a different input connector on the monitor. You might need to use the button or menu to switch to the appropriate input connector or source.

Regards!

Ivan

0 Kudos