Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20639 Discussions

HDMI port not working after updating driver to version 31.0.101.5330

Al3xSy
Novice

Hello everyone,

I've got two DELL P2419H monitors connected (HDMI and display ports) directly to my desktop PC without any adapters. Everything was working fine until the Intel graphics update version 31.0.101.5330. Even the latest update (version 31.0.101.5333) hasn't resolved the issue. The only solution I've found is to downgrade the drivers to 31.0.101.5085 or older. Image with specs from intel support assistant attached.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Al3xSy
Novice
Hello everyone,

After the installation of last driver updates, all problems fixed.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Senkuchan
Valued Contributor I

Try performing a clean installation of the graphics driver. You can check this link on how to do it: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057389/graphics.html

0 Kudos
Al3xSy
Novice

Thank you for your response,

I've tried everything from this guide (uninstall the driver from device manager or with DDU, perfoming clean installation) and nothing worked. I'm pretty sure tha the problem is the drivers or something with the last windows 11 updates and intel drivers. The last working driver for me is 101.5085_101.5122.

0 Kudos
Al3xSy
Novice

I've found this thread https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Latest-driver-does-not-recognize-the-HDMI-connected-monitor-of/m-p/1573402 that addresses the same issue with the same drivers and different monitors.

I think that is not a coincidence, also I got the same processor model.

ACarmona_Intel

Hello Al3xSy,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Let's try reinstalling version 31.0.101.5330 and check if the issue will still persist, and if it does, please share your SSU with us so we can further investigate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Al3xSy
Novice

Hello ACarmona,

Thank you for your response the problem still persits after the installation of  version 31.0.101.5330. I'm sharing the SSU file.

Regards

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Al3xSy,

We are checking in with you to see if you have already tried reinstalling version 31.0.101.5330. and if the issue still persists, please share your SSU with us so we can further investigate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello  Al3xSy,

We are checking in with you on the HDMI issue that we have, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
Al3xSy
Novice

Hello @ACarmona_Intel   ,

Thank you for your response the problem still persits after the installation of  version 31.0.101.5330. I'm sharing the SSU file.

Regards

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Al3xSy,

Thank you so much for the response and for sharing with us your SSU.

Please try the following troubleshooting steps outlined on the links below, and please let me know the results once you are done performing them.

And by the way, we have a new release graphics driver; please try it and check if the issue still persists.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
Al3xSy
Novice
Hello everyone,

After the installation of last driver updates, all problems fixed.
0 Kudos
Mi2-2
Beginner

I'm in the same situation.

HDMI won't wake up from screen sleep.

M/B: MSI PEG Z790 Carbon Wi-Fi
CPU: Core i7 12700
iGPU: UHD770
dGPU: None

No problem up to 5085. This phenomenon occurs with 5186, 5194, 5330, 5333, and 5379.

0 Kudos
Mi2-2
Beginner

to support

please delete my post...

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Al3xSy,

Thank you so much for the update and for letting us know that the issue has been resolved by installing the new release graphics driver.

By the way, we are truly happy to hear that you have already resolved our issue.

We will close this enquiry now as our issue has already been resolved. If in the future you will need our assistance again, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos