Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20709 Discussions

Intel ARC A770 crashes in DXOPhotolab6

cybertec69
Beginner

The most recent 31.0.101.5445 Arc770 drivers released 04/20/2024 are crashing the DXO Photolab6 software v6.16.0 Build368 when choosing the customize function to process the files, the DXO Photlab6 software works fine with the UHD770 intergraded graphics, but it's slow as heck and not usable. Everything worked just fine using the Intel ARC A770GPU until the most recent Intel graphics driver update. This needs to be rectified ASAP.

When in DXO customize mode and choosing a file, when I go to the DXO "denoise" settings, all four of them are blacked out, when I choose any one of them the software crashes. This only happens when the Intel ARC A770 GPU is chosen, when I switch it to the UHD770 everything works just fine, but it takes three to four minutes for one file to be processed.
This seems to be a DXO "denoise" issue with the latest Intel ARC A770GPU drivers and DXO.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
cybertec69
Beginner

Updating my previous post with a short video of the issue.

https://youtu.be/xn-6rBN0Qko?si=K3Cj2KYUs13zaO72

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello cybertec69, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. It would be best if you can share with us your SSU logs as well so we can be more familiar with your configuration and check for possible errors. Just to confirm as well, is the resizable bar in your system enabled? I will be waiting for your reply.

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello cybertec69, 

I am just following up about your SSU logs along with the status of your resizable bar. Feel free to reply in my post so we can check this issue for you. I will be waiting for your reply.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello cybertec69, 

As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos