Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20676 Discussions

Intel Command Center Stuck on loading screen

vacongapro3
Beginner

Hello recently i installed gaming os called "KernelOS" I installed the newest version 22H2
and the Os build is 19045.2130 and its stuck on the loading screen i waited a long time and its still stuck i checked the services maybe my gaming os its blocking it but its not i also tried reinstalling my graphics card drivers Intel HD 610 with Intel Pentium CPU 4417U 2.30GHz the first time i install ed the os i install my graphics card drivers from snappy driver install it installed the newest version and i instantly tried to open the intel graphics command center to adjust my color settings and etc..
i was suprised cuz this is my first time my intel graphics command center is not working.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, vacongapro3.

Thank you for posting on the Intel community Support forums.

There is a dedicated community section for graphics inquiries, so I will move your thread there so it can be answered a soon as possible.

One of my colleagues will contact you soon.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello vacongapro3,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you.

Regarding your issue, we recommend you the following:

• Install the latest graphics driver. We recommend you clean the driver installation. Doing a clean install of the software/drivers for any hardware can help to fix specific issues that can be associated so any additional software that might be causing malfunction.
  • Repair or reset the app via Windows* Settings:
    • Open Settings > Apps > Apps and features.
    • Locate the Intel® Graphics Command Center application and select Advanced options.
    • Under Reset, click Repair.
  • Uninstall the application via Windows* Settings and re-install the application from the Microsoft* Store.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alex67
Beginner

Hello, 

I have the same problem and i have tried all of these fixing methods and none of these work what should i do?

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello vacongapro3,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos