Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20723 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics 630 (green effect bug)

VicenteK
Beginner

Hi guys, I'm from Brazil, and I've had this problem for a long time, I never cared, since I always used a dedicated video card, but now I'm using the integrated one, it works perfectly when I have the "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" driver ", but when updating to any version of the intel hd 630, my screen has a green effect, and the green only disappears when opening a game, or when I stress the IGPU, it seems that when it is under high usage, this green thing disappears, I've already formatted it, tested different cables, and it's something strange, because this doesn't happen in the bios, and the msi kombustor artifact scanner doesn't detect anything.(in the video I uploaded, you can see that the green effect is occurring until I start playing, after which it stops, not to mention that the game has some bugs in the textures). I found absolutely nothing on the internet about this

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Senkuchan
Valued Contributor I

I recommend attempting a graphics driver update to resolve your issue. Intel provides a suitable driver for 7th to 10th generation processors, which you can find on their official download page. Here's the link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/776137/intel-7th-10th-gen-processor-graphics-windows.html

Should the problem persist, it would be helpful to obtain the SSU logs from your computer for further analysis. Here's the link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html

You can attach the logs to this post. Additionally, could you clarify if this problem occurs exclusively with Roblox, or does it happen with other games as well?

0 Kudos
VicenteK
Beginner

Hi!, it's a problem that happens on PC, not just in games, what I meant with the game above, is that when IGPU usage is high, the problem practically disappears, whether in a game, or by stressing the GPU , I attached a video updating the basic Microsoft adapter to the latest driver (I tested it with some old ones before)

0 Kudos
Senkuchan
Valued Contributor I
I’ve the ssu logs and i cannot find the exact model of your motherboard. But have you tried connecting the monitor to a different video port of your desktop?

Also, try performing a clean installation of the graphics driver if there’s any changes. Here’s the link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057389/graphics.html
0 Kudos
VicenteK
Beginner

hi!, I tried connecting to other monitors, and cables, it's a problem that even appears if I print the screen, I've already tried to do a clean installation, and I changed motherboard recently for another reason, (the problem also happened on the previous one, it was a Biostar b250) the one I have now is a Revenger B250

0 Kudos