Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20635 Discussions

Intel Iris(R) xe graphics and LG 22MB35D monitors

LarryScheurich
Beginner

Hi There,

I have a Dell Latitude 7420 laptop that has the Intel Iris(R) xe graphics card along with two LG 22MB35D monitors.  They're definitely older.  Up until a couple of days ago, the monitors were working great.  I'm not sure if there was  a new driver installed in a Dell/Windows update, but they stopped working.  I've looked everywhere for suggestions, but can't get these monitors to work.  I'm not gaming on them, but using them, to extend my desktop so that I can have multiple monitors for work.

Looking for suggestions!

Larry

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello LarryScheurich,

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the link below for a possible solution:

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello LarryScheurich, 

We are checking in with you on the multi-monitor issue to see if you have already performed the troubleshooting steps that we have provided or if you have any additional queries. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any. 

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello LarryScheurich, 

We are checking in with you, as we have not heard any response from you. 

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello LarryScheurich, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos