Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20754 Discussions

Intel command center how to create hotkey or desktop shortcut for color profile

pertholds
Beginner

I am running a 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700H 2.30 GHz

i have the intel arc and xe graphics driver

I have intel command center and I created some color profiles,

now I want to quickly switch between color profiles, by means of a hotkey or a desktop shortcut,

but I cant seem to find a way to do it

I have found a section on hotkeys, but the only option is an hotkey to open the command center, I dont need that.

Thanks!

Untitled.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
pertholds
Beginner

any help?

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, pertholds.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

We will need to do further research on this matter and post the response on this thread once available. 

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, pertholds.

Thank you for patiently waiting.

It's great to hear that you're utilizing the Intel Command Center and have created color profiles for your system. To access additional features, you may utilize the IGCC beta versionNevertheless, it's important to note that the capability to switch between color profiles using hotkeys is presently unavailable. The default hotkeys are outlined in the provided screenshot.

VonM_Intel_0-1716366062122.png

Subsequently, I would recommend sharing the articles below to aid in using the IGCC beta:

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Von M.
Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello pertholds,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the information we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos