Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20642 Discussions

Intel driver eror on lenovo ideapad 500

asaty
Beginner

when i open intel graphic setting and open option adn support the graphic driver is stopped working, can anyone tell me what happend

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is your processor model number?

Do you have dual/switchable graphics?

What is your operating system and is it 32 or 64 bit?

Doc

0 Kudos
asaty
Beginner

My processor is i7 6500u

yes I have intel he 520 and Radeon r7

my os is 64 bit@Al Hill

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Have you updated your Intel graphics driver from the Intel site?

If so, that could be the problem.

Or, are you using the drivers for Intel graphics and amd graphics from the Lenovo site?

The reason why this is important is that Lenovo may have customized the Intel graphics driver.

I would use the intel graphics driver from lenovo first. If you are still experiencing a problem, you may want to try the latest intel graphics driver here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27058/?product=88194 Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.46]

Doc

0 Kudos
asaty
Beginner

i already download it from lenovo but i still have the same problem, and i also already download it from intel website , it works after i install driver from intel website but i after that i have another problem, my laptop cannot sleep , because if my laptop enter sleep mode and i turn it on the screen is blinking

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

The blinking screen after sleep seems to be a common problem. One of the Intel support staff will have to respond to that.

Doc

0 Kudos
asaty
Beginner

okay thanks, i alredy fix that , now i check on my dx diag i found this The file ddumd.dll,ddumd.dll,ddumd.dll,ddumd.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer., i don't konow what is that mean

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Those files are not from Microsoft or Intel. Likely, they are provided by Lenovo as part of some value added software.

I found this link which may help you: http://www.freefixer.com/library/file/ddumd.dll-231524/ What is ddumd.dll?

The above link is provided only for your convenience.

Also, that the files are not digitally signed is not uncommon, and will not cause a problem.

If everything is now working, I would not make any further changes.

Doc

0 Kudos
asaty
Beginner

okay, thanks for your help sir

0 Kudos