Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20635 Discussions

Les mises à jour ne se font pas

EMoul1
Beginner

Bonjour,

En utilisant l'utilitaire d'Intel de mise à jour des pilotes je me retrouve avec la proposition suivant :

Pilote pour graphique Intel pour Windows 7 version installée 10.18.10.4358 dernière version 15.36.28.4332.

Dès lors je la télécharge et fais la mise à jour, toutefois cette dernière ne se fait pas.

Ce n'est pas la première fois qu'une mise à jour est proposée, mais qui ne se fait pas.

Si quelqu'un peut me donner quelques explications à ce sujet ce serait sympa.

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

Emile

0 Kudos
7 Replies
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, EmileM:

After using the translate option, I was able to find out that you are having issues while downloading/installing drivers in your system.

In this case, if the Intel Driver Update Utility is not able to install the driver, there are two different things you could do:

1. Access , https://downloadcenter.intel.com/ Drivers & Software download the driver and manually install it.

2. If this is a pre-built system access the manufacturer's website of your device and look for the drivers of your unit.

NOTE: While using OEM systems, the recommendation is to download and install the drivers from your computer's manufacturer website.

This is to avoid losing any special features or settings while using the generic drivers from Intel®.

This could be a compatibility issue with an OEM device and the generic drivers from Intel as well.

If any additional questions or inquiries are present, feel free to contact us back.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos
EMoul1
Beginner

Bonjour,

J'ai suivi votre conseil en téléchargeant et installant les pilotes manuellement, mais rien n'y fait. Lors de l'installation dans la boîte de dialogue il s'affiche que c'est le pilote de la version 15.36... qui va être installé et au final c'est la version 10.18... qui s'installe. Je l'ai répété deux fois de suite, et c'est toujours le même résultat. La dernière version ne s'installe pas.

Pour votre information, mon PC est équipé de la carte graphique " Intel HD graphics 4600 ", j'ai même une carte réseau Intel Ethernet connection I217-V.

Merci d'avance pour votre réponse.

Emile

0 Kudos
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, EmileM:

I would like to know, is are the last four numbers the same?

The first numbers would indicate the OS and DirectX* Version supported by your system, I recommend you to check the link below that explains this a little more.

http://www.intel.fr/content/www/fr/fr/support/graphics-drivers/000005654.html Comprendre le numéro de Version de pilote graphique Intel®

If the last four digits are the same, you are good to go, indeed it will be good to have a confirmation whether or not this worked for you so we can further assist you.

In the case that you require any further information or support, do not hesitate to add it in your reply.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos
EMoul1
Beginner

Bonjour,

Il me semblait avoir été assez clair dans mes explications en vous fournissant les numéros de version existantes et les nouvelles, mais il semble que vous n'ayez pas compris.

Je joins donc à ce message une copie d'écran, peut-être que maintenant vous comprendrez et qui serez alors en mesure de m'expliquer le pourquoi du comment.

Cordialement

Emile

0 Kudos
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, EmileM:

Thank you for your answer.

This happens sometimes with the Intel Driver Update Utility in OEM systems.

In this case, the latest driver available to download for Windows 7* is https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25588/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-15-36-?product=81496 Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows 7/8.1* [15.36]

Version: 15.36.28.4332 // Please note that the last 4 digits of the driver would be the ones that count as the actual version you have installed in your system (the first digits can change and this is expected).

You could check this in the device manager, press windows key, type device manager, access it and look for display adapters, right click and properties, in the driver tab you will be able to check the driver version installed.

Hope this gets this scenario clarified.

If any additional questions or inquiries are present, feel free to contact us back.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos
EMoul1
Beginner

Bonjour,

Merci pour votre réponse. Maintenant j'ai compris. Problème résolu.

0 Kudos
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, EmileM:

Thank you for your answer.

I am glad to hear this is clear for you.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos