Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20635 Discussions

Low GPU Usage in arc a750 with Ryzen 5 5600g

Dipto_2003
Beginner

So my intel arc control was getting timed out while looking for driver updates so I decided to upgrade the driver manually. After that i started having massive fps drop and lag, even crashes. Then I checked the performance my gpu usage was only 31% percent while playing Valorant and 7% while idle. My drivers are up to date and I am using this comb for 6 months without facing any problem, what can i do now? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Dipto_2003,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please provide the following details to help us isolate the issue and provide you with a solution:

• Please provide the link to the graphics driver that you have installed on your system, so we can check if it's the correct driver for your graphics card.
  • Is Valorant the only game that has a low FPS? And you have also mentioned that you are experiencing crashes. Before it crashed, did it have any error messages? 
  • Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article How to Get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response!

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Dipto_2003,

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Dipto_2003,

We are checking in with you on the low GPU usage issue that we have, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Dipto_2003,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos