Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20640 Discussions

Questions about the Release Notes for XP 14.17.0.4396 Driver

idata
Employee

I have already posted regarding the installation of the Driver! I did not realize that there were release notes on the subject. When I realized the notes were available I took notes from them for the downloading for my XP. Everything was going well until I got to items 9 and 10. Regarding 9, I wasn't fully sure if the open button was meant to be that one found under file. In any case I pressed that open button and as a result "notes" were revealed. Then as for 10, I couldn't find a O.K. button anywhere. I hope an administrator or any other kind person would have a look at the notes and advise me if I am not interpruting the notes correctly. If somebody could advise me of any problems with the notes, I would be very grateful! I apologize for starting a new thread, but I thought the heading of my previous thread did not cover my present problem

With kind regards,

GeoffS

1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello all,

After getting all confused I went to bed and had a fresh look at things this morning. Lo and behold I was able to see things more clearly and as a result I successfly loaded the new graphics driver. I had been thrashing around for years on my old refurbished computer on VGA mode. I am rapt and very appreciative of Intel for continuing to provide a superb service. Thank you!

With kind regards,

GeoffS

0 Kudos