Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20637 Discussions

Specific registry keys

darkosh
Novice

Hello,

I have an Intel UHD 600 GPU, and so far, I've been extremely satisfied. 

My question would be what do these registry keys do (in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0000):

DFT_Control

DFT_HASConfig

Disable_OverlayDSQualityEnhancement

PowerDpstAggressivenessLevel

UnderRunCountPipeA

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Regards,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

darkoshThank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

In order for us to try to provide the most accurate response to your inquiry, I will do further research on this matter. As soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on this thread.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello darkosh, I just received an update on this matter.

While we are still working on this matter, we need more details about this scenario. Based on that could you please provide more screens or export of this {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} whole folder?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
darkosh
Novice

Hello, Alberto_R_Intel,

Please find attached the exported keys for the whole {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} and specifically for the {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0000

Regards,

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

darkosh, Thank you very much for providing the files.

We will continue with our research on this matter and provide a response as soon as possible.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

For this scenario, we would like to let you know that all registries are documented on each generation's External Design Specification (EDS). All EDS documents are NDA only. Based on that, I just wanted to check, if you want me to send you an NDA form for you to sign?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
darkosh
Novice

Hello, Alberto_R_Intel,

I'm a home user and dabble through Windows registry a lot, so my question was simply of inquisitive nature. If you believe those EDS documents would be of help, then I would gladly sign an NDA form.

Regards,

Darko Sh.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello darkosh, Thank you very much for your answer.

In that case, I will double-check those details and provide a response as soon as possible.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Please apply for an NDA following the instructions on this link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
darkosh
Novice

Hello, Alberto_R_Intel,

I followed the link, and it seems there is a checkmark on Developer Zone Standard. I can access and browse through the Resource & Documentation Center (intel.com)

Regards,

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello darkosh, Thank you very much for sharing those updates.

Perfect, we are glad to know that you can access and browse through the Resource & Documentation Center. Were you able to find the information you were looking for in there?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
darkosh
Novice

Hello, Alberto_R_Intel,

Not yet, as it is highly technical. There are lots of information in the library, so I'm glad I'll be having something to read...

Thank you very much for your time and help.

- Darko Sh.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello darkosh, You are very welcome. Thank you very much for sharing those details.

Perfect, it is great to hear that the information shown in there will be useful and helpful for you. And yes, as you mentioned, it is highly technical and there is a lot to read, eventually you will find the details you are looking for.

Any othe inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos