Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20638 Discussions

X-Plane 12 Support

ECVPH
Novice

Hello there,

i purchased ARC 770 saturday, but i can´t start x-plane 12 because of missing drivers

I had to put my my old rtx 2070 super back in. Is there a solution near with the missing vulkan

drivers?.

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
51 Replies
iJotamax
Beginner
Hello there,
That's good news, let's hope that new version of the drivers is available soon and we can now play x-plane 12.
And Thank you for your hard work.

Regards,
0 Kudos
gakki
Beginner

I hope the new driver can solve this problem as soon as possible. I have been waiting for too long

0 Kudos
JChristiansen
Beginner

Are there any updates? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

Hi again everyone!

There is a light at the end of the tunnel! 🙂

X-Plane 12 devs confirmed that the driver we last released (101.5186) provides better performance. There should be a future game patch that will remove the lack of support message for Intel Arc.

0 Kudos
Poesis11de
Beginner

Hello there, 

This is very great news and I'm really happy to hear that!

I can't thank you enough for your hard work and that you heard us, even though we X-Plane users are a pretty small community.

As you said, there is finally light at the end of the tunnel and I can't wait to try X-Plane 12 as soon as the mentioned game patch comes out! Again, thank you!

Best regards

0 Kudos
Jotamax
Beginner

Hi there,

That is very good news, I have waited almost a year to play X-Plane 12 and with no luck, let's hope that we can enjoy it soon.

Regards,

0 Kudos
gakki
Beginner

This is good news, I can't wait anymore.😃

0 Kudos
Jotamax
Beginner

hi there again,

Any news about drivers and compatibility with xplane 12, cause now we are in 31.0.101.5333 drivers version and still is not working the game, so please don't tell us that we have to wait another year.

regards,

0 Kudos
gakki
Beginner

Be patient,Xplane12.1.0 beta coming soon,it will solve this problem!🙂

news from xplane forums~

0 Kudos
hmza012
Beginner

I was facing the same issue

0 Kudos