Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20641 Discussions

gaming laptop gl552vw having probloms with intel 530? ($1500 laptop crashing) (BRAND NEW)

TTali1
Beginner

my laptop gl552vw is having problems with the intel 530 graphics.

Everytime i go on firefox it crashes randomly and when i put it to sleep mode it shuts down! (closes laptop) rarely happens but still happens

Intel can u plz update your drivers and send me a link to the newest ones intel 530, i can't even use Photoshop because these crashes

plz i want a fix before i go to school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is laptop is a beast but with these Intel drivers its just a downfall.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello, IntelFriendInNeed:

I'm sorry to hear that.

I would like to gather some information in order to address this matter, so please download the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Download Intel® System Support Utility, and attach it, with this report I will be able to confirm some of that information. I would also like to know what is error message you get; could you please take a screenshot of the message?

Here you can find the latest graphics driver for Intel® HD Graphics 530 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/88345/Intel-HD-Graphics-530-for-6th-Generation-Intel-Core-Processors Drivers & Software.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
s-
Beginner

I'm using this driver for my gl552vw-dh71. You could try updating to this and see if it resolves your issue.

don't run the exe file

but right click the inf file within the extracted folder and click install.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

dinoshan thank you for your input, let's hope that it can help /thread/105779 IntelFriendInNeed.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, /thread/105779 IntelFriendInNeed:

I just wanted to confirmed if you were able to install one of the drivers mentioned above.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
s-
Beginner

Yes, I've installed the above drivers. But pls follow the last post in the link below for proper installation.

Regards

Shan

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/105779 dinoshan, thank for your suggestion.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos