Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20688 Discussions

intel(R) dynamic tuning technology updater component error 28

TheGame_810
Beginner

Hello everyone !!

Hope you guys are doing well.

I am having trouble with intel(R) dynamic tuning technology updater component it shows error (28) in device manager. I have a acer Predator helios 16. I am new here please let me know what information to provide.

Warm Regards.

U.A. Sumedh

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

TheGame_810, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, could you please provide the model of your Intel® processor?

As an option, you can attach the SSU report that contains all that information by following the instructions in the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
mir11125
Beginner

Hi Alberto

I have Asus SCAR 18 and I am having trouble with intel(R) dynamic tuning technology updater component - it shows error (28) in Device manager. I downloaded  the driver from ASUS webpage and instaled it, but Device manager still shows the driver as not installed. I also attached System Support Utility log.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello TheGame_810, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello TheGame_810, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
CevadaRoses
Beginner

Hi Alberto

I have Asus Stix G18 and I am having the same  trouble with intel(R) dynamic tuning technology updater component it shows error (28) in device manager. and when I wanna install the Driver from asus Drive It installed by Still showing not installed in Device manager

I also attached System Support Utility log

Please see the attached file

0 Kudos
mir11125
Beginner

Hi, I have the same problem as you. Did you fix the problem? Thanks.

0 Kudos
snekyshark
Novice

in the device manager it appeared like this for me

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)
There are no compatible drivers for this device.

for my ROG  STRIX G814JI  I solved the problem after installing the following driver   DRV_DTT_Intel_SZ_TSD_W11_64_V101140139039_20231117R

I hope it will help you to solve the problem😁

CevadaRoses
Beginner

Thanks you  so much for your respond I'll try it

0 Kudos
mir11125
Beginner

Thank you very much, that helped. Do you happen to know what caused it (update, software, firmware,....)

0 Kudos
snekyshark
Novice

I don't know exactly what caused it but it is most likely because windows update does not find any driver to solve this problem

and if even in windows update it does not find the driver to install it then clearly the driver will not be installed even when installing windows 

for example, I bought the laptop without windows preinstalled and when I started to install windows the first time it was a real adventure due to the lack of drivers
the first time I encountered the lack of a driver for ssd (micron)
then something had to be disabled through the bios
when I updated the bios once, the boot path was broken, then enter the bios again and search and restore the boot path

luckily for me, I've had to deal with all kinds of problems over time due to the lack of drivers and I don't really give up until I find a solution to the problem😅

Cesarioalvimdf
Beginner

O my God, I've been trying to fix this problem for 4 months! That was the only thing that actualy worked! Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
Erfan2
Beginner

Idk what happened to him but You solved my problem bro , Thx a lot ❤️

0 Kudos
Insidus
Beginner

I have an acer predator helios 16 and this exact problem. what can i do?

0 Kudos
snekyshark
Novice

you can also try to find the driver with Driveridentifier
but it will not automatically download the driver, you have to download it manually
after scanning the drivers
look there at
intel(R) dynamic tuning technology component updater
after you click download try to install the latest DRV_DTT_Intel_SZ_TSD_W11_64
but see if you can find where write oem if it is also for acer and try
if you see or think you can't handle it, try the driver I posted, maybe you'll solve the problem 😁

0 Kudos