Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20709 Discussions

second screen not detected following update of intel iRISxe Graphics family laptop drivers Asus Expe

chris1111
Beginner

hello,

since an update of the iRISxe drivers of my laptop, the second screen which was detected without problem since the purchase of the PC, is no longer so. I tried in the device manager to revert to an earlier version of the drivers and the problem is not resolved. pc Asus expert book i7

chris1111_0-1699959172354.pngchris1111_1-1699959210004.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello chris1111,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I want to understand what happened just as much as you do. 

To have a better understanding of this issue, I would like to confirm the following:

1. Is the issue present with Asus' latest drivers?

2. What is the brand and model name of your monitor?

3. Have you tried with different cables (HDMI, DP, DVI)?

4. Are you using an adapter or a straight connection?

5. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello chris1111, 

I am following up on you because I want to know if you still experiencing issues with your second screen or if you were able to fix it.

Let me know if you need further support.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello chris1111, 

I was checking your thread and noticed that I have not heard back from you. I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos