Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20635 Discussions

windows 8.1 0xc0000001 solved only after intel driver rollback.

LRomo
Beginner

I have the following issue,

If I shutdown the computer during the night (happened to me two consecutive times, actually even more but randomly and always after more than 6 hourse of pc down time) and I try to boot windows gives me the 0xc0000001 error, I tried the windows automatic fix boot, manual fix boot and yet nothing worked. The only thing that worked was booting in safe mode and then rollback intel graphics drivers to generic Microsoft video card and then rebooting.

I have a intel 4600 with intel drivers: 10.18.14.4170 (This gives me troubles in the sense that if I remove it, everything works again. I don't know if with the same conditions with windows generic driver I would face the same issue. )

windows graphics drivers: 6.3.9600.16384 (fixing the problem)

I'm working on a Santech c37, which is based on a clevo p651se.

If someone ask, the next time I have the issue, I may send some memory dumps or logs but I don' know very well the windows environment.

Best regards,

lr

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Hans_B_Intel
Employee

Hi dquasar,

Intel will be releasing new drivers soon, although we do not have a specific date of when they will be added.

Please stay posted and we will be notifying when they will be released.

0 Kudos