Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1658 Discussions

Issues with games like "Roblox"

ChinosGDL
Novice

Hi I recently got a Intel A750 graphics card and it seems to be working great on more graphic intensive games like Ready Or Not. However it seems to struggle heavily on less intensive games like Roblox averaging around 20-40 fps on max graphics. This is extremely disappointing since Roblox isn't a very intensive graphical game. My other graphics card which was a NVIDIA GeForce 1650 would never drop off 60 fps (with fps limit) And I found it really odd. I have tried most of the troubleshooting guides I could find online and can't seem to fix the issue. (This issue seems to happen in most games)

GPU: Intel Arc A750

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600

32 GB of RAM

- I have confirmed that I am using the latest drivers available so that can't be the issue.

feel free to ask any questions or information you would need to figure out the issue

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ACarmona_Intel

Hello ChinosGDL,

Thank you so much for patiently waiting on our response.

We would like to request the JSON files so we can further isolate the issue. We have attached a sample screenshot for your reference.

In addition, we suggest updating to our latest driver, version 101.5445, and observe if there are any enhancements in performance.

Also, it would be beneficial to disable the integrated graphics via the BIOS or Device Manager. This step is to ensure that the game is utilizing the Arc A750 graphics card and not the integrated graphics.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

26 Replies
ChinosGDL
Novice

Hello, Carmona

I have managed to gather the CapFrameX data and it should be embedded into this reply If you need anything else please feel free to reply.

Thanks, In advance

ACarmona_Intel

Hello ChinosGDL, 

Thank you so much for the response and for taking the time and effort to provide us with the CapFrameX data.

We will now do further research on our issue and post the response on this thread once it is available.

Thank you for your patience, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello ChinosGDL,

Thank you so much for patiently waiting on our response.

We would like to request the JSON files so we can further isolate the issue. We have attached a sample screenshot for your reference.

In addition, we suggest updating to our latest driver, version 101.5445, and observe if there are any enhancements in performance.

Also, it would be beneficial to disable the integrated graphics via the BIOS or Device Manager. This step is to ensure that the game is utilizing the Arc A750 graphics card and not the integrated graphics.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

ChinosGDL
Novice

Hello Carmona,

It seems that updating my graphic drivers and disabling Integrated Graphics via the BIOS seems to have significantly improved my FPS. Maybe even fixed the issue altogether. I'm not sure why my computer was using the integrated graphics instead of the Intel Arc GPU only for Roblox but it seems to be fixed now.

Many thanks, I appreciate your help.

ACarmona_Intel

Hello ChinosGDL,

Thank you so much for letting us know the good news. We are really happy to hear that your FPS has improved.

Please let us know if you still want this case to stay open; if not, I will close it for you.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello ChinosGDL,

Again, please let us know if you still want this case to stay open; if not, I will close it for you.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos