Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1155 Discussions

SSLC Admin Permissions unable to add

NewportRI
Novice

I do have a few questions in regards to my permissions as an admin under the SSLC site.

Once logged into the SSLC Site, Under My Active Delegate Admins Tab, then to the Live View Controls (Cog Wheel) I do NOT have the ability to Rename, Sharing settings, Show List Filters, Select Fields to Display, Delete or Reset Column Widths.  The options I DO have are New and Clone.

1. Should I have access to these controls as I would like to add and delete as needed?

I have attempted to add admins using a verified email address.

1. Should that person receive and automated email to create or log into the SSLC site?
  2. Or does is person required to create a log in for the SLCC site first?

I have tried adding additional admins a over a week ago but they have not received any notification from the SLCC site.

Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
NewportRI
Novice

Anyone from Intel have any suggestions, this is beyond frustrating.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Welcome to the INTEL forum. Apologize for the delay in respond as there are an issue on posting a reply.

You should have access to those controls as an admin on the SSLC site, especially if you need to manage and adjust permissions as necessary. When you add admins using verified email addresses, they should typically receive an automated email prompting them to create or log into the SSLC site. However, if they haven't received any notifications after over a week, there may be an issue that needs to be addressed.

To further check could you provide the details

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID/Mac Address :

Attach license.dat file 

For privacy, reply/attach file in private message

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and It is not recommended to keep a Case idle too long without activities. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos