Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here

Intel Optane memory

Prithvi
Beginner
I am not able to install intel Optane memory in my hp laptop i am getting error message how to solve
0 Kudos
4 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @Prithvi 

I would not advise to install Optane Memory, since it is an discontinued product. If you have free M.2 PCIe slot, buy an NVMe SSD and install it instead. You will have much better performance on your laptop.

However, if you insist to use Optane Memory,  in order to get better information about your system, please download the Intel System Support Utility (SSU). Run the SSU scan (check "Everything") and save the results. The .txt file with the results please attach to your post.

In addition, please give the P/N of the Optane memory you intend to use and the current SATA Mode in BIOS (the SATA mode in BIOS can be: AHCI, RAID or Intel RST Premium with Optane)?

Leon

0 Kudos
Yogaeasvaran
Employee

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

We acknowledged your issue with Intel Optane Memory.

In order to isolate further, we would like to request SSU logs as you may follow the guide below link given:

Help Guide for the Intel® System Support Utility

Regards,

Ryo

0 Kudos
Yogaeasvaran
Employee

Greetings,

Regarding your case, we are following up to find out 2nd time if you were able to complete the actions, we previously recommended.

Please reply to this thread to confirm, so we can continue helping with a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply!

Regards,

Yogaeasvaran

0 Kudos
Yogaeasvaran
Employee

Greetings,

Kindly note that as we have not received any response from our previous follow-ups, we will be closing this request.

If you have any more questions in the future, please don't hesitate to post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Yogaeasvaran

0 Kudos