Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)

DSP Builder

Njoroge
Beginner

On the downloads page for Quartus software, there is an option for DSP builder, version 19.1.0.670, for the Standard version of Quartus yet it doesn't install, rather targeting version 19.1 of Quartus rather than the latest version (23.1st as of this post). Any solutions to this or am I locked out of using DSP Builder with the Standard version of Quartus. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kshitij_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Please check the compatible versions of DSP Builder and Quartus Standard and Quartus Prime Pro from below link and accordingly choose your installation version.

1.3. System Requirements (intel.com)

Thank you,

Kshitij Goel

0 Kudos
Kshitij_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Thank you,

Kshitij Goel

0 Kudos
Njoroge
Beginner

There is no version of the DSP Builder compatible with the latest version of Quartus Standard. I left it at that.

0 Kudos