Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16614 Discussions

Invalid license key (inconsistent authentication code)

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello -  

I have received a floating license from the Altera support. When i try to configure it to run on my local machine iam getting the error "Invalid license key (inconsistent authentication code)". 

The question i have are below -  

1) I have given primary NICID as my Laptops NICID and in the companion server list i have given the same NICID will this cause the issue as all the three has the same NICID? 

2) My laptop has two NICID in the LMTOOLS system settings tab i could see two of them separated by the blank space("XXXXXX YYYYYY").One ID is for the Ethernet and other is for wireless adapter I have given the NICID for the wireless adapter while generating so should i given both of them or either one of them works? 

since iam trying to work on my laptop so ill be using my wireless adapter most of time. 

3) I have not made any changes to the license file apart from changing the host name and adding the path to the alterad. 

Please suggest me with a solution.
0 Kudos
0 Replies