Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16614 Discussions

Quartus Prime not launching

brankeran
Beginner

I'm currently running on a Macbook with M1 and downloaded a virtual machine to run Windows. I was trying to download Quartus Prime Lite and opened the file, but nothing happened. I clicked on the installation file multiple times, but it still didn't launch.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

Here are troubleshooting steps that you may check: 

1. Before you download and install the software, please check that your machine system must meet minimum Hardware and Software Requirements. Ensure that your Operating System is supported. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683472/current/system-requirements-and-prerequisite.html

2. Check that the disk space is sufficient for the installation of the Intel FPGA software. 

3. If you are running antivirus software, try to temporarily disable the antivirus software during the Quartus Prime software download and installation process.

4. Install with Administrator privileges. 

5. Try to re-download the Quartus .tar installation package and install again. The latest Quartus Std version is 23.1.

6. Check that the installation files .tar is not corrupted by checking the checksum. 

Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Dropping a note to ask if my last reply was helpful to you?

Do you need any further assistance from my side? 

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

We noticed that we haven't received a response from you regarding the latest previous question/reply/answer, and will now transitioning your inquiry to our community support. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we appreciate your understanding.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos