Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16619 Discussions

Quartus Standard edition IP generation GUI blank

VSavi3
Beginner

Hi,

I tried to generate a PLL for our design in Intel Quartus Prime Standard Edition in both 19.1 and 21.1, but the GUI is just showing me blank. Attached is the snap shot of the same.

VSavi3_0-1658062791246.png

I am using Centos 7.  What would be the problem here?

Regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

The Centos 7.7 should support the Quartus software as described in the requirement below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/support-resources/design-software/os-support.html

Could you try to run the Quartus as administrator? Or turn off any antivirus software?

Do you see the issue with different machine? 

You may try to reinstall Quartus and install all the devices as well.

0 Kudos
VSavi3
Beginner

Hi Richard,

I tried to invoke the quartus with root credentials.

VSavi3_0-1658719834560.png

It took me to license GUI, but as usual, the GUI content not displayed. Without GUI content I could not act further.

How can I get this GUI content properly displayed?

Regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

I have yet to receive any response from you in regards to my last reply.

With that, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos and select the best solution. 

0 Kudos
VSavi3
Beginner

Hi,

Do you have any more suggestions on this?

Regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos