Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)

Quatus IP core changes

Barelia
Beginner

Our device family is  CYCLONE IV GX. and our device is EP4CGX15BF14I7.we are using IP core kristy_qsys.  Here  multicast hash table support is  disabled .We want to enable it. Can you suggest  how to enable .

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SyafieqS

Hi Barelia,

I believe kristy_qsys is your qsys system name. What IP core you are using actually?I believe Is it related to ethernet IP? 

Can you show me snippet of your platform designer system? 

Assuming it is Triple-Speed Ethernet Intel® FPGA IP, you can enabled multicast using SOPC builder for TSE megacore function.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi Barelia,

May I know if there is any update from previous reply?

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to mark as solution, give Kudos and rate 10/10 survey

0 Kudos