Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16635 Discussions

SV multi-line comment colorizing bug in editor Quartus Pro 22.1

alexislms
Valued Contributor I

alexislms_0-1654332582323.png

with a new line before */

alexislms_1-1654332593604.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
alexislms
Valued Contributor I

@SyafieqS I can't send you the file. I don't use Quartus' editor, I just reported the bug.

Please, feel free to close this issue.

For readers: VScode has very good semantic highlight extensions for Verilog/SV, much better than Quartus'.

Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
SyafieqS

Alexis,

Thanks for the valuable feedback. I will reproduce and file a bug report for this.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi Alexis,

I looked at this scenario and not able to reproduce it using my test case. Can you attached the your if that is possible?

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

May I know if there is any update from my previous reply?

0 Kudos
alexislms
Valued Contributor I

@SyafieqS I can't send you the file. I don't use Quartus' editor, I just reported the bug.

Please, feel free to close this issue.

For readers: VScode has very good semantic highlight extensions for Verilog/SV, much better than Quartus'.

Regards,

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

p/s: If any answer from community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to mark as solution and give Kudos.

0 Kudos