Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
78 Discussions

Requesting screen mirroring and dark mode

Quietlittleleaf
Beginner

Unison is a great lightweight app that doesn't drain much battery on my phone as is, but I would love to see screen casting/mirroring added. I have a few apps that don't have a web or windows options, and it would be great not to have an android emulator running alongside of unison to do this.

And it would appear the same as everyone else here - I would love to see a darkmode! 

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Quietlittleleaf,

Thank you for posting in Intel community Forum.

Thank you for the feedback and recommendations.

I checked the user guide for the features that you asked and as of now, it is not yet there:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000092672/software/software-applications.html

Base on our Database, the Dark mode feature is already in the works and will be out on the future release.

As for the Screen Cast/Mirror, there is no development details about this because you need to have the app open on both your phone and PC/laptop and the device should be paired to communicate.

If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Quietlittleleaf,

I hope you are having a good day.

Were you able to check the previous post?

If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Quietlittleleaf,

I am sending another follow up to check if you still have questions. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos