Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
82 Discussions

Unison crashes after running for a few minutes

Dave-from-Wilts
Beginner

I have a new Windows 11 home laptop and the Unison app doesn't remain open for more than a few minutes without bombing out. It makes no difference as to whether or not I'm using the app.

Sometimes I see this event in the Windows Application event log:

The program IntelUnison.exe version 20.19.0.7717 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.

There are no further details in the control panel.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
그래요ITech
New Contributor I

Hello there Dave-from-Wilts

It seems you're experiencing stability issues with the Intel Unison app on your Windows 11 laptop. This can be frustrating, but there are several troubleshooting steps you can take to address the problem:

1. Update Bluetooth Driver: An outdated Bluetooth driver could be causing compatibility issues with the Intel Unison app. Check for the latest driver updates on your laptop manufacturer's website.
2. Run as Administrator: Try running Intel Unison with administrative privileges. Right-click on the app and select 'Run as administrator' to see if this resolves the issue.

3. Check Wi-Fi Connection: Ensure that both your laptop and phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, as this is necessary for Intel Unison to function properly.

Force Close and Restart: If the app is unresponsive, you can force close it through the Task Manager and then restart it. This can sometimes clear up temporary glitches

Run Troubleshooters: Windows 11 has built-in troubleshooters that can help diagnose and fix common problems. Try running the Bluetooth troubleshooter from the Settings app under 'System' > 'Troubleshoot' >'Other troubleshooters'

Reset the App: If the issue persists, consider resetting the Intel Unison app from the Windows Settings under 'Apps' > 'Installed Apps' > 'Intel Unison' > 'Advanced Options' >'Reset'

Reinstall Intel Unison: As a last resort, uninstalling and then reinstalling the Intel Unison app can sometimes resolve persistent issues.

I hope one of these solutions works for you, and you can enjoy the full functionality of your Intel Unison app soon!

Max

0 Kudos