Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.

photo editor

frandoer
Beginner

can i change the default photo editor when i click open

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
VonM_Intel

Hi, frandoer.

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

Intel® Unison™ App allows for swift and convenient access to your phone or tablet's photo gallery, enabling you to organize, remove, and transfer your desired photos straight to your computer. You may refer to this link: Intel Unison App, for more information. As such, could you please clarify what you mean about changing the default photo editor when you click to open? 

Moreover, I do not have sufficient details about your hardware and software configuration to help you. Please run the SSU report so I can check important details such as OS build#, Graphics, wireless driver versions, errors logged in the system, etc).

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day ahead!

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, frandoer.

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

Intel® Unison™ App allows for swift and convenient access to your phone or tablet's photo gallery, enabling you to organize, remove, and transfer your desired photos straight to your computer. You may refer to this link: Intel Unison App, for more information. As such, could you please clarify what you mean about changing the default photo editor when you click to open? 

Moreover, I do not have sufficient details about your hardware and software configuration to help you. Please run the SSU report so I can check important details such as OS build#, Graphics, wireless driver versions, errors logged in the system, etc).

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day ahead!

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
frandoer
Beginner

thank you. I found the solution: change the default editor in Windows 11

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, frandoer.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
frandoer
Beginner

I changed Windows default editor and that did the trick

thank you

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, frandoer.

We are glad to know you found a solution, thank you for taking the time to share this fix, and hopefully, it may help other community members experiencing similar behavior. Since the thread is now solved, we will proceed to close it. Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos