Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2836 Discussions

Trouble Using the IntelvPro Module with Powershell for TLS Connection

mansee
Beginner

While I am using the Vpro Module with Powershell for a TLS Connection which I am trying to poweroff remotely, it's not working and connection isn't getting established. This is what I am using with username and credential with Contents having the IP address of the local PC

$AMTCredential = New-Object System.Management.Automation.PSCredential ($username,$password)
Get-Content contents.txt | Invoke-AMTPowerManagement -Operation:PowerOff -credential $AMTCredential

The error I am getting is 

Reason : Exception calling "Get" with "0" argument(s): "Unable to connect"

IntelvProModule_16.0.0.5 is te version I am using

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Eduardo_B_Intel
Employee

Hello mansee, 

Would it be possible to share more information about this? If a certificate was purchased for the remote control or if this is being done within the same network. I will monitor your case today and follow up tomorrow if needed. 

Warm regards,

Eduardo B

0 Kudos
mansee
Beginner

Hi this is being done on a remote machine that is accessible from our server. For those where the TLS wasn't enabled, it was working fine but for the one's where we use TLS for connection using the Vpro it is not working. Please let me know if you require any further information regarding it.

0 Kudos
Eduardo_B_Intel
Employee

Hello mansee, 

I wish you a great day, Sir.

Would you please indicate if there are additional questions about my previous message or a date where you would like follow up. I will do another follow up on the 29th if needed. 

Warm regards,

Eduardo B

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Eduardo_B_Intel
Employee

Hello mansee, 

I wish you a great day, Sir.

Would you please indicate if there are additional questions about my previous message or a date where you would like follow up. I will do another a last follow up prior closing the case due to no response on the 04-02-24. For anything else, please let me know.

Warm regards,

Eduardo B

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
mansee
Beginner

Hi Intel Team,

Any update on the above please. Thanks

0 Kudos