Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Realsense D435 crashed after working for about an hour?

XLong5
Beginner

On a Win7 system, I developed an image sampling tool, with vecry simple code, based on SDK 2.0. The camera crashed after working for about an hour, and throwed out "receiving interrupt_ep bytes failed", which is from librealsense/src/win7/winusb_uvc/winusb_uvc.cpp. This problem apeared both on my PC and IPC with Win7 Embeded Standard.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alexandru_O_Intel

Hello XLong5,

Thank you for your interest in the Intel RealSense D435 Depth Camera.

Could you please test the camera on a different machine running Windows 10 or Ubuntu to see if the issue persists on a different OS?

Best regards,

Alexandru

0 Kudos
XLong5
Beginner

Than you so much! Today I installed Win 10 on the same IPC, and D435 has been working for more than 3 hours. I think it's still working now.​ Maybe tomorrow morning I will get good news. And I tested D435 on two normal PC with the same specifications and Windows 7,the camera interrupted on one as usual while the other not. I can't figure out what's the matter. It seems to be related with the OS, and also with the platform(maybe the USB port).

0 Kudos
XLong5
Beginner

Than you so much! Today I installed Win 10 on the same IPC, and D435 has been working for more than 3 hours. I think it's still working now.​ Maybe tomorrow morning I will get good news. And I tested D435 on two normal PC with the same specifications and Windows 7,the camera interrupted on one as usual while the other not. I can't figure out what's the matter. It seems to be related with the OS, and also with the platform(maybe the USB port).

0 Kudos
Alexandru_O_Intel

Hello XLong5,

Based on the test with Windows 10, the issue seems to be OS related.

Best regards,

Alexandru

0 Kudos