Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12610 Discussions

Problem with University Program - Audio & Video Config Core

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello, 

I'm working with Altera's DE2 Board. I already used the VGA Core, the Pixel Buffer and the SRAM and they worked fine. 

Then I tried to add a video input with the ADV7181 Video Decoder. And now I have a Proplem with the Audio & Video Configuration Core. 

There's no Problem in the SOPC Builder. I can add the Audio & Video Configuration Core and successfully generate the NIOS2 System. 

But when I try to compile/build the System Library in the NIOS II IDE I get the following error: 

system_description/alt_sys_init.c error: `video_config_auto_cfg_type' undeclared here (not in a function) 

I named the system module "VIDEO_CONFIG_AUTO", and it's simply the DE2 University Program Audio & Video Configuration Core in Auto-Initializing-Mode. 

I really hope you can help me or give me a hint who could help me, because I really despair of that problem. 

thanks for your time, 

Alex
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I've figured out the root of this problem. Try 2 get the lastest version of audio_video_config core and recompile your project. It will work out fine :D

0 Kudos