Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14561 Discussions

Cannot run ApplicationOptimization.exe - "Critical Error Could not Start"

RobertCR
Beginner

Hi everyone, I am breaking my head trying to make the Intel App Optimization on my PC but I cannot.

This is my PC specs:

Motheboard Asrock Z790 Pro RS WiFi | BIOS 9.03 | ASRock > Z790 Pro RS WiFi

OS is Win 11 PRO 23H2

CPU is an i9 14900KF

>>Followed Asrock instructions: ASRock > FAQ

>>I can see the Software Components at my Device Manager.

>>Everytime I open the "Intel Application Optimization" app I get "Critical Error Could not start. Please contact support".

>>Everytime the app shows the error generated an events 1001,1000 & 1026 in the Application log in EventViewer.

It points to be a problem with the App itself.

Asrock says I need to use "Intel Dynamic Tuning Technology ver:9.0.11401.39039" which is the exact version I used.

What is wrong here?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello RobertCR, 

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

To help me further identify the problem and offer you a solution, kindly provide the following details:

• Have you already downloaded or used Intel® Application Optimization before? Or is this the first time that you're going to use it? This is to check if your system is compatible with the application and if there were changes made that might cause the error.
  • Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

I look forward to your response!

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello RobertCR, 

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post? We wanted to ensure that our last message was received and to see if you had any thoughts or questions on the matter. Your input is very important to me, and I'm looking forward to your reply.

If there's any more information I can provide or any way I can assist, please let me know.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos