Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14561 Discussions

Necesito informacion sobre el rendimiento del Intel Pentium G645

idata
Employee

Hi first of all say that I am new here and I am proud to participate in this community and I hope to help me. I'm Cuban and I have infomed and thank God that I have access to this page because this severely restricted sight here buy a pentium featuring which is socket 1155 and need to know if it is better than the dualcore E5800 or the core 2 duo E7500 is that my module is socket 1155 and I have a P8h61MLX or supports Sandy briedge and need to know if anyone you has echo the benchmark the cpu and if so what camparta with me and tell me if it is better than those micros that I put there if not for sale so my module and buy me a socket 775 with one of those microphones answer me soon to find out that I do thanks before hand.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Due to the different architectures, features and technologies we cannot compare products from different families. Also, Intel does not offer benchmarking assistance.

If you are upgrading your computer, our best recommendation is working with the newer models available. For example, on the Intel® Pentium® Processor G645 you will be able to work with a higher technology on Graphics.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Due to the different architectures, features and technologies we cannot compare products from different families. Also, Intel does not offer benchmarking assistance.

If you are upgrading your computer, our best recommendation is working with the newer models available. For example, on the Intel® Pentium® Processor G645 you will be able to work with a higher technology on Graphics.

0 Kudos
TIM_S_Intel
Employee

There is a great 3rd Party site that has system Benchmarks. These are system related with the different processors and Motherboards running test and you can see the difference in performance by downloading each system. it is located here: http://www.spec.org/cgi-bin/osgresults?conf=general http://www.spec.org/cgi-bin/osgresults?conf=general

0 Kudos