Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14561 Discussions

Problem ze sprzedawcą Hescomp Poland ciąg dalszy.

WWald1
Beginner

Aby rozwiązać problem z kupującym, proszę o dokładną informację.

Sprzedawca opisał produkt: Procesor Core i7-6700 4x4.00GHz 8MB cache s. 1151 Box, podając częstotliwość taktowania Turbo a nie podstawowej 3,4GHz.

Otrzymałem od sprzedającego procesor Intel® Core i7-6700 3,4 GHz (8M Cache) , na procesorze i opakowaniu jest podana częstotliwość podstawowa 3,4 GHz.

Jak sprzedawca w ofercie powinien prawidłowo opisać produkt, 4.0 GHz czy 3.4 GHz.

Dziękuję

Waldemar Mikołajczak

To solve the problem with the buyer, please accurate information.

Seller described the product: Processor Core i7-6700 4x4.00GHz 8MB cache s. Box 1151, giving the clock frequency Turbo and non-core 3,4GHz.

I received from the seller Intel® Core i7-6700 3.4 GHz (8M Cache) processor and the package is given the fundamental frequency of 3.4 GHz.

As the vendor offer should correctly describe the product, 4.0 GHz or 3.4 GHz.

Thank youWaldemar Mikołajczak
0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello mikuss,

In regard to your concern, the Intel® Core™ i7-6700 Processor. The processor has both frequencies.

It comes with a Processor Base Frequency: 3.40 GHz

And this processor has a feature called Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. This feature allows the processor to reach a higher and maximum frequency if it is needed for reach an extra speed.

This Max Turbo Frequency: 4.00 GHz. It is the Intel® Turbo Boost Technology.

It means at the end, that your processor may work at any of those frequencies, it only depends on the use.

Regards,

Angie.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello mikuss,

I would like to know if the information that I have provided to you was able to solve your issue?

In case if you need further assistance do not hesitate to reply back.

I am looking forward to heard from you.

Regards,

Angie.

0 Kudos