Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14668 Discussions

architectural improvements and features differentiate Intel's latest microarchitecture

Randyarvelo07
Beginner

What architectural improvements and features differentiate Intel's latest microarchitecture (as of my knowledge cutoff date in September 2021, Alder Lake) from its predecessors, and how do these advancements contribute to improvements in performance, power efficiency, and security for both desktop and mobile computing platforms?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Randyarvelo07,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand you want more information related to the microarchitecture of the Intel CPU.

Before I check this request further and confirm if this information can be disclosed, I would like to confirm the following:

1. What is the brand and model name of your processor?

2. Are you asking this for a personal or company matter?

3. Why do you need this information? Are you developing hardware or software?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Randyarvelo07, 

This follow-up up to confirm if had the time to check my previous response and if had the time to collect the information requested or to know if you need additional support.

I will be waiting for your next post.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Randyarvelo07
Beginner

Thank You for the answer, i will get back to you with the information required.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Randyarvelo07, 

Thanks for the confirmation. I understand that you will require further time to be able to gather the information requested. I will be waiting for your next response.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Randyarvelo07, 

I am getting back to you to confirm if you were able to collect the information requested or if you were able to get the information from a different source.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Randyarvelo07, 

I was checking your thread and noticed that we have not heard back from you. I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos