Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20707 Discussions

Altera forum's administrators disabled my personal messiging :(((((((

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

why does everybody hates me?! administratos disabled my personal messaging what should i do..? don't tell me to messaged them... PM -S ARE DISABLED!!! :cry::cry::cry: 

this is called bullying! i demand justice! :)))
0 Kudos
9 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Try to get some help from the Altera, usually you will not be block unless you done some harm to Altera link.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Afaik, all PMs are disabled, because they were being used for spam.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi Tricky, 

Thanks for your clarification on the PM disabled. This does clear the confusion.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

Try to get some help from the Altera, usually you will not be block unless you done some harm to Altera link. 

--- Quote End ---  

actually i kind of did but unintentionally. i have answered somebody's question and said that CIA controls everything on this forum, few hours later my post was deleted and i was threatened by an administrator that if i will repeat the similar i will be blocked from the forum, then i asked "similar of what" by PM and since then i had PM s blocked so i thought he punished me that way. but looks like i'm wrong and PMs are disabled entirely... but anyway since then every time i log on i have a sensation that i'm entering USSR soviet union :))
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

What a weird sensation:lol: hope you wont be blocked this time:)

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

my man.... you gotta be "super" to get such restriction... :D:D:D did you tried apologized in public forum to get unban? hahaha.. or.... better just register another user ..

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

what should i apologize for? did i humiliated somebody? or did i lied in something? only reason i should apologize is for talking the truth. but this is not first time i'm getting attacked. public hated me all my life, because i never was a part of the gray mass. and those who are not obedient should get punished that's the ideology behind it. i won't register anything this forum is dead anyway. when was the last time somebody answered anything meaningful on your question? for me it was couple of years ago. xilinx shot down their forum, lattice shot down their forum. now it is altera's turn. they don't shut it down yet but left the forum by itself. information does not flow here anymore. only thing why it is still worth to come here is to read posts written many years ago when altera was fully supporting this place and admins were here to help people. you see, big companies will pay for altera's education program anyway, and we - the poor men, never had any value since we do not buy 1000 fpga s every month. so financial analysis had proved, and accountants decided that spending on some forum and helping peasants like us is worthless. finally i said everything what i wanted to say and i am sure many will agree with me.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

what should i apologize for? did i humiliated somebody? or did i lied in something? only reason i should apologize is for talking the truth. but this is not first time i'm getting attacked. public hated me all my life, because i never was a part of the gray mass. and those who are not obedient should get punished that's the ideology behind it. i won't register anything this forum is dead anyway. when was the last time somebody answered anything meaningful on your question? for me it was couple of years ago. xilinx shot down their forum, lattice shot down their forum. now it is altera's turn. they don't shut it down yet but left the forum by itself. information does not flow here anymore. only thing why it is still worth to come here is to read posts written many years ago when altera was fully supporting this place and admins were here to help people. you see, big companies will pay for altera's education program anyway, and we - the poor men, never had any value since we do not buy 1000 fpga s every month. so financial analysis had proved, and accountants decided that spending on some forum and helping peasants like us is worthless. finally i said everything what i wanted to say and i am sure many will agree with me. 

--- Quote End ---  

Why don't you just stay on topic? 

This is a forum for the users of Altera FPGAs and the companion design tools.  

There are plenty of other places on the web to discuss conspiracy theories.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

--- Quote End ---  

I disagree with you, I found lots of helping information in here. and if you can't get your issue solved, just simply submit a request to Altera team :)
0 Kudos