Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20707 Discussions

Compile problems of altera sample application

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I import the altera sample application-altera socfpga hardwarelib fpga cv gnu-in DS-5. but when I build the project,some problems come out. 

here is the compile message. 

make all  

arm-none-eabi-gcc -g -O0 -mfloat-abi=soft -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a9 -mcpu=cortex-a9 -Wall -Werror -std=c99 -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -ID:/altera/13.1/embedded/ds-5//../ip/altera/hps/altera_hps/hwlib/include -DALT_FPGA_ENABLE_DMA_SUPPORT=1 -c alt_cache.c -o alt_cache.o 

alt_cache.c:300:37: error: always_inline function might not be inlinable [-Werror=attributes] 

alt_cache.c:287:41: error: always_inline function might not be inlinable [-Werror=attributes] 

alt_cache.c:278:37: error: always_inline function might not be inlinable [-Werror=attributes] 

alt_cache.c:265:41: error: always_inline function might not be inlinable [-Werror=attributes] 

cc1.exe: all warnings being treated as errors 

make: *** [alt_cache.o] Error 1 

**** Build Finished **** 

Could someone help me solve these problem?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

And when You create new post, was not possible include .zip with your project files ? 

May rename .zip to any other extension as .bmp and try include. 

P.S. Below my output if I clean and build this project.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

And when You create new post, was not possible include .zip with your project files ? 

May rename .zip to any other extension as .bmp and try include. 

P.S. Below my output if I clean and build this project. 

--- Quote End ---  

It still can not upload the zip even if I rename zhe zip as bmp.And I change the browser,but still can not work. 

P.S. I can upload the txt, but can not upload the zip.
0 Kudos