Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20736 Discussions

Need Driver A77F for translation by Acronis from Intel 7600K to 13700K under Windows 10 Pro

Torix
Beginner

Acronis needs a driver ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A77F&SUBSYS_88821043&REV_00.

I searched this driver with "Driveridentifier" and I obtained results for Asus, but it did not work.

Could someone help me to know more, namely why this driver is needed. I thinl it may be  installed with an application that I could uninstalled.

P.S. My old mainboard is Asus Prime Z290-A and the new is a  Prime Z790-P WIFI

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Torix

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

1.      Could you provide more details about what the term “translation” refers to in the context of using Acronis, specifically when transferring data from the Intel 7600K to the 13700K under Windows 10 Pro?

2.      What is the specific model and generation of the CPU you are trying to translate from (Intel 7600K) and the one you’re translating to (13700K)?

3.      Can you elaborate on the translation process using Acronis and how the A77F driver is involved in this process?

4.      Why is the A77F driver necessary for the translation, and what role does it play in the operation of Acronis in this context?

5.      Have you checked the official Intel website for the A77F driver, and if so, were there any specific reasons for not using the drivers available there?

6.      Can you share the results obtained from the “Driveridentifier” search for the A77F driver on the Asus platform and explain why it didn’t work for your system?

7.      What prompted the need for a new driver when transitioning from the Asus Prime Z290-A to the Prime Z790-P WIFI mainboard?

8.      Are there any specific error messages or issues that Acronis is reporting during the translation process that might offer additional clues about the A77F driver requirement?

Please download and scan your system using our tool, Intel® System Support Utility so we can help check your system info first. Once finished downloading, open the tool, click on scan 'Everything', click next, then save the system information to a .txt file. Please provide the .txt file.

This document will be necessary to check your entire system, in order to find possible errors or incompatibilities.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Torix,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Torix,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Isaac Q.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Torix
Beginner

Bonjour Isaac,

J’ai eu beaucoup de problèmes sur mon ordinateur et je n’ai pas pu répondre à vos questions.
Je suis confus et très désolé que vous ayez fermé ce sujet et j’aimerais rouvrir mon fil de discussion :

Besoin du pilote A77F pour la traduction par Acronis de Intel 7600K à 13700K sous Windows 10 Pro

Sinon, je le posterai à nouveau.

Sincères salutations
0 Kudos